Monday 18 November 2013

Been so long since my last post so....

Thought I should update with a few pics of my little terrors and also a pic of the new arrival Brooke who is a little darling . Brooke makes six grandchildren in total now , how that happened I will never know they just all arrived so quickly but I am so proud of them all . Promise the next pics that go up will be of dolls ;o)
 
                                            Our New addition Brooke Michelle Rose
                                               Bailey , Chloe's and Riley's 2013 Christmas card
The whole gang from left to right Jacob, Mason, Bailey, Brooke, Chloe and Riley
Big Brother Mason with his new little sister , Jacob is also loving having a little sister too ;o)

8 comments:

  1. Brooke is gorgeous! Congratulations! I am SO jealous! You have six beautiful grand children...me Zero :)
    They are all wonderful you must be so proud! Don't forget it you want to send one over at anytime (especially the tiny ones) you know my address!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shelly....how wonderful and precious these photo's are,so lovely of you to let us all share especially those of us (me too Ronny) who have none of our own...you have a beautiful family and I know how proud and full of love you are for them all,thank you Shelly,made my day :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos Shelly and congratulations on your sixth grand child. Brooke looks like a super little baby indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful photo's of beautiful children Shelly, you must be so proud! The first one of Brooke is so precious and the Christmas card so gorgeous, what a lucky Grandmother you are!
    I'm still waiting for one ! never mind I'Il show them these photo's and hopefully they'll start to feel guilty!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, getting grandchildren is great -thanks for sharing your lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely set of grandchildren you have. I bet they keep you busy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What Beautiful grand children you have. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful bunch of grandchildren you have Shelly! They are lovely! And you have a very imaginative and artistic photographer too, I love the photo of Brooke in the cup and saucer, it's brilliant!
    Hugs Sharon in Spain x

    ReplyDelete