Friday 19 April 2013

Meet Blossom , Holly and Karen




 Above is Blossom a 1970 Sasha who had a very bad hair cut . I have repainted her eyes and lips with acrylic paints and her foot is signed and dated, I have also given her a synthetic mohair wig which is not glued in place so could be changed if desired or she could be re-rooted  . She is in gently played with condition and retains her original stringing which is in good order . She comes wearing a sweet little outfit by BetsyMay 


 This little girl is Holly a late 70s Sasha who is in displayed condition , she sadly had falling hair so I have given her a synthetic mohair wig which is not glued on place so could be changed if desired . I have repainted her eyes with acrylic paints and her foot is signed and dated . She retains her original stringing which is in good order .  


Lastly this little lady is Karen an 80s Sasha who is in displayed condition . I have repainted her eyes with acrylic paints and her foot is signed and dated . She wears a synthetic mohair wig which is not glued in place so can be changed if desired .She retains her original stringing which is in good order . 

Hope you enjoy my new repaints 

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the sale of all three of these lovely girls.
    Pity that, as you already know, that I'm on a NON spending Sasha time....yet again! These times seem to be coming round so very quickly these days.
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty girls! I am glad to see that some of them are already going to new homes! Yeaahh!
    Hugs Sharon in Spain xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you have done with the eyes, Shelly! They are very pretty girls. Makes me think I should hang on to my later Sashas who are in excellent condition but the eyes are just not as nice as the earlier ones. One or two could also do with a reroot! I'll be in touch!!! Best wishes, Karin

    ReplyDelete