Wednesday 30 January 2013

Old friends return looking for new Mums ;o)

I love to see dolls who have been here before looking for new homes and today I was very excited to see Clara Marie who since I last saw her is now famous for being in the Sasha Dolls The History book Page 27 if you have not seen her before . She is just such a beautiful young lady with so many expressions for every tilt of the head .






 And then there is this young lady totally out classed by Clara Marie of course but I am having trouble recalling her name does anyone remember ? I am thinking Erla but am probably totally wrong .

7 comments:

  1. Clara Marie is adorable. What a lovely little girl indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember your little girl - she reminded me of a little evacuee. Wasn't she named Orla? She's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jenni I think you might be right oh dear poor girl I have named her Erla now lol . Thank you for having such a good memory xxx

      Delete
  3. I was hoping that BABY RILEY would have been pictured as I would love to be his mum!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Ronny got some new pics for you xxx

      Delete
  4. Two 'Kendal-must-haves' if only she had the 'where-with-all!'

    ReplyDelete